Monday, August 21, 2006

Grad School Rocks My Socks!

I have officially joined the ranks of the lazy grad student and it totally rocks. Tuition is cheaper... you get paid well on top of that... only have class 3 days a week which results essentially in 4 day weekends (sorta)... and you get to take cool classes and learn neat stuff. All in all it's a pretty good gig.

The internship this summer was really cool too. I got to program all sorts of awesome tools and worked with some really cool people. Free pop is a good incentive too :) It was a blast.

That's all I've got. I really haven't been dead the last few months, just mostly comatose... sorry. That happens every now and then. Especially when you're fighting to funding so you can be a lazy grad student. But excuses are like ass-holes... everybody's got one. :/

Anyway, 's

Update (9/21/06): So, I lied. I don't have class 3 days a week. I have class one day a week. One of my classes doesn't meet at all, and the other only meets on Wednesdays for three hours. It leaves my schedule pretty open, but it lacks a bit of structure at times.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Welcome back!

I'm glad things have been going well for you.