Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Random Neat Stuff

So, lately I've found some rather interesting and fun stuff on the internet. It's mostly pretty random, but some of it's kind of cool.

  • Pixel Girl: all sorts of kind of nerdy girly stuff. For instance food with faces pillows, so cute!
  • Wishing Fish: slightly more chic. My favorite are the Cup Couture Sleeves for your hot beverage cup. Stylish!
  • Etsy: tons of random things made and sold by other people.
  • Threadless: super cool t-shirts designed by people with way too much time on their hands. I love them.
And if you're looking for a fabulous time waster you should totally check out Meez. Much like the Mii's on the Wii, but not quite as cool. But that's because it's a Wii!

Oooh, a fairy.


Aw, look at the cute little puppy in the bag!

Now wasn't that fun? It seems like there was some other stuff I'm probably forgetting, but another time when I remember what it is I've forgotten.

No comments: